Gran Fondo Strade Bianche 2019
On March 10th will take place in Siena the Gran Fondo Strade Bianche 2019, a male race of road racing, characterized by the innovative presence on the path of the “strade bianche”, dirt roads typical of the Tuscan countryside, which give to the race a particularity. The race is open to all of the card-carrying members that have reached the age of 18, but also to those who doesn’t have the card, so in case will be create a daily and temporary card.
The subscription fee is 80 € until the achieving of 5.000 members. The subscription fee includes:
- Race number
- Timing service
- SPORTFUL Bodyfit Pro Classics Jersey
- SITIP technical vest
- Tecnical gadget inside the race package
- Official race package
- Mechanical assistance
- Healthcare during the race
- Supply and food court along the way
- Trucks boom service
- Pasta party at the end point
The first 2.000 subscribers will start the race inside the walls of the Fortezza Medicea, the remaining 3.000 will start outside the wall of the Fortezza Medicea.
You can choose between 2 paths, both with departure and arrival in Siena:
- The long path coincides with the one of the Woman Élite competition, it is 139,2 km of which 31,4 km are strade bianche. The path is very wavy, without climbs but marked by piece of street pretty much steep, especially on dirt roads.
- The short path coincides with the first one until Murlo, where take a different way with a dirt sector and a downhill until Monteroni d’Arbia. It’s 86,6 km of which 21,6 km are strade bianche.
You can subscribe to the race through the website www.gfstradebianche.it
Will also be available the bike rent service, the cost of which is variable.
The Hotel Borgo Grondaie, based in about 1,5 km from the historical centre, is the ideal place where stay in Siena during the Gran Fondo Strade Bianche 2019 on March.
Visit our website to discover the best offer www.hotelsienaborgogrondaie.com
We’re waiting for you!
Edited by Borgo Grondaie