Posts Tagged ‘opera festival’
In Chiusdino, a village located about thirty kilometers from Siena, there is the Abbey of San Galgano, an open-air cathedral without roof and floor, so reduced as a prestigious ruin after a massive fire broke out at the end of the eighteenth century .
The magical atmosphere of this enchanting place will live again this year through music, dance and the great opera. Inside the Abbey, in fact, a theatre will be set up, preserving the historical and architectural value of the place.
A rich program of events that will be the protagonists of this summer 2012:
- AIDA: July ,7th/ August,3rd and 4th
- VINICIO CAPOSSELA: July ,5th
- CARMINA BURANA: July, 13th/ August, 5th
- LUDOVICO EINAUDI and PAUL FRESU: July 14th
- SWAN LAKE: July,20th
- THE SEASONS: July,22th
- THE BARBER OF SEVILLE: July, 21st and 28th
- ARISA: July, 26th
For information please contact Hotel Siena Borgo Grondaie
Posted by: www.hotelsienaborgogrondaie.com