San Gimignano, the medieval city of towers near Siena, becomes a wonderful setting for numerous events to be held in July.
Here are the most important:
• On Friday, July 13th: 13th anniversary of the wine road Vernaccia di San Gimignano (wine and local products tasting).
Piazza Delle Erbe from 17 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• On Friday, July 27th : Aida. Piazza Duomo. At 09:15 p.m.
• On Saturday, July 28th: Pino Daniele in concert “La Grande Madre Tour”. Piazza Duomo. At 09:30 p.m.
• On Sunday, July 29th : Carmina Burana “Cantata Scenica”. Piazza Duomo. At 21:15.
• On Monday, July 30th : Giorgia in concert “Dietro le Apparenze”. Piazza Duomo. At 21:30.
For more information contact Hotel Siena Borgo Grondaie .
Posted by: www.hotelsienaborgogrondaie.com