Are you in Siena on holiday or on a business trip and you don’t know where to have lunch or dinner?
Here’s a list of the best restaurants in Siena, sorted by price range.
- Osteria Enoteca Sotto Le Fonti: nice ambiance for both couples and families. Traditional Tuscan dishes are served; vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options. (Via Esterna di Fontebranda 118)
- Antica Trattoria Papei: handmade pasta and “Pici” are Papei’s strong suit. Enjoy your pasta with a stunning view of the city. (Piazza del Mercato 6)
- Ristorante Gallo Nero: Two steps far from Piazza del Campo, “Gallo Nero” has a very nice ambiance. Its menu features traditional dishes and more than 50 different wines. Vegetarian and gluten free dishes are available. (Via del Porrione 65/67)
MEDIUM PRICE- POSH:
- La Compagnia dei Vinattieri: Traditional Tuscan and Sienese dishes but with a modern spin. Good service and quality. Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free friendly (Via delle Terme 79)
- Enzo: the main ingredient of Enzo’s dishes is fish. Either raw or cooked, its flavour will surprise you in a pleasant way. The menu has vegetarian and gluten free dishes too. (Via Camollia 49)
- Sale fino: creative cuisine and excellent wines. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free friendly. (Via degli Umiliati 1)
- Sushi bar: the best Japanese restaurant in Siena. High-quality dishes and fresh fish. Vegetarian friendly. (Via Domenico Beccafumi 10)
- La Taverna di Vagliagli: located in the Chianti region, its specialty is the Fiorentina steak, which is served with a glass of local wine. (Vagliagli, SI)
- Osteria di Fonterutoli: outstanding wine, traditional dishes and a very special location. (Castellina in Chianti, SI)
- Osteria del Castello di Brolio: located near the beautiful Brolio Castle, every dish is made with local products. Vegetarian and gluten free friendly. (Gaiole in Chianti, SI)
Hotel Borgo Grondaie is just 20 minutes far from the city center. It has a spacious parking lot and a pool. It is the ideal choice for those who wish to visit Siena. See you soon!
Edited by Borgo Grondaie